Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Activity 2.1.5 CAD Software













Conclusion
1.    What 3-D CAD functions could be used to create a wire coat hanger?

I believe a good CAD Function to make a Wire coat hanger could be the Sweep function.

2.    What feature would be used to create a 3-D representation of a spindle that was created on a wood lathe? I would use the threaded function relating to the spindle.

 
3.    How does a 3-D CAD solid model program keep track of the changes that are made to an object?  On the left side of your project there is a bar that keeps track of every move you have made to your project.

 
4.    If a mistake is made, how does the user make a correction without using the undo function?
I usually use control Z to make a correction to my work. Or I look at the left side of my project were there is a bar that shows all the changes I have made to my project. I can delete steps there if i wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment