Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Khan Academy


Provide "sustain" (positive) and "change" feedback regarding your experience with using the video to supplement your learning.
- I really enjoyed this video because it was exactly what we are learning in Chemistry. I needed some extra simplification of the topic and it actually helped me. The only thing I would change would be to make the person speaking, to talk a little bit smoother. His speech was a bit choppy.

"Sustain" - what works well for you with the video you chose? Would "flipping the classroom" work out?
- This video worked well for me. I think with all the different colors he used to do notes, it kept my brain awake and alert. I know that is a simple explanation, but i really believe it kept me into the subject. Flippin the classroom would work out.

"Change" - Is there anything you would change regarding the video or the concept of "flipping the classroom".
- The only other thing I would change is to paste actual pictures of the topic. I was learning about suspension of a mixture, for example, post a picture of chocoloate milk in a suspened state (particles of chocolate sinking to the bottom of the glass).

Should education institutions work towards this new paradigm?
I believe that education should be working towar flipping the classroom. It is very differnt, but great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment